1. Denim Jacket- It matches everything! No Joke! You can pair it with a skirt, linen pants, white pants, maxi dresses... the list goes on and on.
2. Blazer- A blazer is a great option that can go from day-to-night. If you're out all day, a blazer is a good choice that will transition well into night for occasions that are bit more dressy.
3. Your favorite pair of jeans. Always a great option with any top.
4. Maxi Skirt- Perfect for dressing up or down. Pair it with a long-sleeve tee for going to the park or even throw a blazer on top for a more polished look that will take you to dinner.
5. Maxi Dress- When I think of summer vacation, an image pops into mind of a beach setting with the wind blowing and sun in the background and taking a stroll on the dock. And I always see a myself wearing a maxi dress and a hat, which brings me to my next item...
6. Hat- Summer sun and hats go hand-in-hand! Any opportunity I get to wear one, I'm there. They give any outfit a playful and stylish look that screams vacation!
7. Peep-toe Flats- I love wearing these when I'm walking around all day. They're comfortable, provide coverage, while the peep-toe keeps it light and fresh.
8. Day-to-Night Wedges- These wedges are one of my favorite buys of all time! They are the most versatile shoes I've ever owned. The color is nude, therefore just goes with everything. The wedge make it a good look for day or night. And the patent leather is wearable all year round.
9. Cardigan- On hot days, when you want something lightweight, cardigans are a perfect layering piece to go over any sleeveless top.
10. White pants- Nothing says summer vacation like white pants. Gives any outfit a fresh and happy look. I love them so much, I wore them as my traveling outfit of the day.
Hope you all have a great summer! Stay cool!