Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Im back...2013 trends


How long has it been?? Yeah, I don't remember either...
Let's get back into it. Eid is coming up again soon. What are your favorite hijabi trends for the fall?
Here's a few of my faves that could possibly be inspiration for eid outfits as well.



2013 trends






First of all, I'm loving the rich jewel tones. You really don't need much styling, just pair them with any neutral color and they speak for themselves. So luxurious and exquisite.
Colorblocking is another big trend. Just need to be careful where the lines hit so they don't make you look too choppy. I love the sweater above, it's effortless style, my favorite!
Notice a plaid comeback? Don't like all plaid prints but I am liking this plaid shirt dress. I like that the fabric is not so stiff looking. It wouldn't be so heavy with pants underneath. I've noticed shirt dresses that are cut a bit shorter on the sides looks more flattering with pants.
Another big thing is the military inspired look. It can look too tough at times, so make sure to keep those feminine touches.
Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Modern-Day Modest

Total Pageviews