Monday, September 23, 2013

Emmy's 2013

The Emmys were on last night and, of course, the main thing I'm interested in is the dresses. And I have to say, I was definitely left a bit disappointed. It seems like every couple of years there's a fashion lul where nothing looks too different than the previous year. It's kind of expected and a bit  boring. And this was one of those years. So with that said, here were my favorite looks of the night.

Allison Williams in Ralph Lauren

Linda Cardellini in Donna Karan Atelier

Mindy Kaling in George Chakra

Maria Menounus in Zac Posen

Mayim Bialik by Oliver Tolentino Couture

Michelle Dockery in Prada
Okay, so after I've put all my faves together, I noticed a trend. I'm digging the bold rich colors this year. Getting bored of the pastels. My best dressed are Michelle Dockery and Mindy Kaling. These were not my faves at all, but somehow they've grown on me. My favorite thing about Michelle's dress is the bottom where the it's just short enough show off those gorgeous sandals. As far as Mindy's, I like the neckline and it just seems so flattering on her. Looks effortless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Modern-Day Modest

Total Pageviews